Is HINGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HINGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a joint that holds two parts together so that one can swing relative to the other
- noun - a circumstance upon which subsequent events depend
- verb - attach with a hinge
- A jointed or flexible device that allows the turning or pivoting of a part, such as a door or lid, on a stationary frame.
- A similar structure or part, such as one that enables the valves of a bivalve mollusk to open and close.
- A small folded paper rectangle gummed on one side, used especially to fasten stamps in an album.
- A point or circumstance on which subsequent events depend.
- To attach by or equip with or as if with hinges or a hinge.
- To be contingent on a single factor; depend: This plan hinges on her approval.
- verb - to attach a jointed device
There are 5 letters in HINGE: E G H I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HINGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HINGE, to go: HINGE?
Rearrange the letters in HINGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HINGE
What's nearby HINGE
Lookup in Wiki for HINGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HINGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HINGE"