Is STRADDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRADDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a noncommittal or equivocal position
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed with a leg on either side of the parallel bars
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- noun - the option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- verb - sit or stand astride of
- verb - range or extend over
- verb - be noncommittal
- To stand or sit with a leg on each side of; bestride: straddle a horse.
- To be on both sides of; extend over or across: a car straddling the centerline.
- To appear to favor both sides of (an issue).
- To fire shots behind and in front of (a target) in order to determine the range.
- To walk, stand, or sit with the legs wide apart, especially to sit astride.
- To spread out in a disorderly way; sprawl.
- To appear to favor both sides of an issue.
- The act or posture of sitting astride.
- An equivocal or a noncommittal position.
- To be undecided or uncommitted.
- verb - to sit, stand, or walk with the legs wide apart
There are 8 letters in STRADDLE: A D D E L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRADDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRADDLE, to go: STRADDLE?
Rearrange the letters in STRADDLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRADDLE
7 letters out of STRADDLE
6 letters out of STRADDLE
5 letters out of STRADDLE
4 letters out of STRADDLE
3 letters out of STRADDLE
2 letters out of STRADDLE
Contextual use of STRADDLE
What's nearby STRADDLE
Lookup in Wiki for STRADDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRADDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRADDLE"