Scrabble word: STRADDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRADDLE exist?
Definitions of STRADDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a noncommittal or equivocal position
- noun - a gymnastic exercise performed with a leg on either side of the parallel bars
- noun - the act of sitting or standing astride
- noun - the option to buy or sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- verb - sit or stand astride of
- verb - range or extend over
- verb - be noncommittal
- To stand or sit with a leg on each side of; bestride: straddle a horse.
- To be on both sides of; extend over or across: a car straddling the centerline.
- To appear to favor both sides of (an issue).
- To fire shots behind and in front of (a target) in order to determine the range.
- To walk, stand, or sit with the legs wide apart, especially to sit astride.
- To spread out in a disorderly way; sprawl.
- To appear to favor both sides of an issue.
- The act or posture of sitting astride.
- An equivocal or a noncommittal position.
- To be undecided or uncommitted.
- verb - to sit, stand, or walk with the legs wide apart
There are 8 letters in STRADDLE: A D D E L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRADDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRADDLE plus a wildcard: STRADDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRADDLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRADDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.