Scrabble word: SALVATION
Is SALVATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SALVATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (theology) the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- noun - a means of preserving from harm or unpleasantness
- noun - the state of being saved or preserved from harm
- noun - saving someone or something from harm or from an unpleasant situation
- Preservation or deliverance from destruction, difficulty, or evil.
- A source, means, or cause of such preservation or deliverance.
- Deliverance from the power or penalty of sin; redemption.
- The agent or means that brings about such deliverance.
- Christian Science.
There are 9 letters in SALVATION: A A I L N O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALVATION
Click to search all anagrams of SALVATION plus a wildcard: SALVATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALVATION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALVATION
Lookup in Wiki for SALVATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.