Scrabble word: OVERPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERPLAY exist?
Definitions of OVERPLAY in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate one's acting
- To present (a dramatic role, for example) in an exaggerated manner.
- To emphasize or stress unduly.
- To overestimate the strength of (one’s holding or position) with resulting defeat: overplayed his hand and lost the game.
- To hit (a golf ball) beyond the green.
There are 8 letters in OVERPLAY: A E L O P R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERPLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERPLAY plus a wildcard: OVERPLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERPLAY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERPLAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.