Scrabble word: OVERPLAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERPLAY exist?
Definitions of OVERPLAY in dictionaries:
- verb - exaggerate one's acting
- To present (a dramatic role, for example) in an exaggerated manner.
- To emphasize or stress unduly.
- To overestimate the strength of (one’s holding or position) with resulting defeat: overplayed his hand and lost the game.
- To hit (a golf ball) beyond the green.
There are 8 letters in OVERPLAY: A E L O P R V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERPLAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERPLAY plus a wildcard: OVERPLAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERPLAY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words