Scrabble word: MACHINIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACHINIST exist?
Definitions of MACHINIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a craftsman skilled in operating machine tools
- One who is skilled in operating machine tools.
- One who makes, operates, or repairs machines.
- A warrant officer who assists the engineering officer in the engine room of a naval vessel.
- A person in charge of stage machinery.
There are 9 letters in MACHINIST: A C H I I M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACHINIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACHINIST plus a wildcard: MACHINIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACHINIST
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MACHINIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.