Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPERFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERFECT exist?
Definitions of IMPERFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- adj - not perfect
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- Not perfect.
- Of or being the tense of a verb that shows, usually in the past, an action or a condition as incomplete, continuous, or coincident with another action.
- Having either stamens or a pistil only.
- Not legally enforceable: an imperfect contract.
- A piece of merchandise having a minor flaw that does not impair its use, usually sold at a discount.
- The imperfect tense.
- A verb in the imperfect tense.
There are 9 letters in IMPERFECT: C E E F I M P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERFECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPERFECT plus a wildcard: IMPERFECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPERFECT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPERFECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.