Scrabble word: IMPERFECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPERFECT exist?
Definitions of IMPERFECT in dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- adj - not perfect
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- Not perfect.
- Of or being the tense of a verb that shows, usually in the past, an action or a condition as incomplete, continuous, or coincident with another action.
- Having either stamens or a pistil only.
- Not legally enforceable: an imperfect contract.
- A piece of merchandise having a minor flaw that does not impair its use, usually sold at a discount.
- The imperfect tense.
- A verb in the imperfect tense.