Scrabble word: FLOATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOATING exist?
Definitions of FLOATING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of someone who floats on the water
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - set afloat
- verb - circulate or discuss tentatively
- verb - move lightly, as if suspended
- verb - put into the water
- verb - make the surface of level or smooth
- verb - allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- verb - convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- adj - borne up by or suspended in a liquid
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- adj - inclined to move or be moved about
- adj - (of a part of the body) not firmly connected
- adj - not definitely committed to a party or policy
- Buoyed on or suspended in or as if in a fluid.
- Not secured in place; unattached.
- Inclined to move or be moved about: a floating meeting; floating crap games.
- Available for use; in circulation.
- Short-term and usually unfunded.
- Designed or constructed to operate smoothly and without vibration.
- Of or relating to an organ of the body that is movable or out of normal position: a floating kidney.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 8 letters in FLOATING: A F G I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOATING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOATING plus a wildcard: FLOATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOATING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.