Scrabble word: DELICIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELICIOUS exist?
Definitions of DELICIOUS in dictionaries:
- noun - variety of sweet eating apples
- adj - greatly pleasing or entertaining
- adj - extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- Highly pleasing or agreeable to the senses, especially of taste or smell.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “extremely pleasing to the sense of taste”: a delicious pté; ambrosial smoked salmon; delectable raspberries; luscious chocolate bonbons; a scrumptious peach; a toothsome apple; yummy fudge.
There are 9 letters in DELICIOUS: C D E I I L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELICIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELICIOUS plus a wildcard: DELICIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELICIOUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELICIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.