Is DELICIOUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DELICIOUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - variety of sweet eating apples
- adj - greatly pleasing or entertaining
- adj - extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- Highly pleasing or agreeable to the senses, especially of taste or smell.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “extremely pleasing to the sense of taste”: a delicious pté; ambrosial smoked salmon; delectable raspberries; luscious chocolate bonbons; a scrumptious peach; a toothsome apple; yummy fudge.
There are 9 letters in DELICIOUS: C D E I I L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DELICIOUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DELICIOUS, to go: DELICIOUS?
Rearrange the letters in DELICIOUS and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of DELICIOUS
8 letters out of DELICIOUS
7 letters out of DELICIOUS
6 letters out of DELICIOUS
5 letters out of DELICIOUS
4 letters out of DELICIOUS
3 letters out of DELICIOUS
2 letters out of DELICIOUS
Contextual use of DELICIOUS
What's nearby DELICIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for DELICIOUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DELICIOUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DELICIOUS"