Is CATEGORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATEGORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
- A specifically defined division in a system of classification; a class.
- Aristotle’s modes of objective being, such as quality, quantity, or relation, that are inherent in everything.
- Kant’s modes of subjective understanding, such as singularity, universality, or particularity, that organize perceptions into knowledge.
- A basic logical type of philosophical conception in post-Kantian philosophy.
- noun - a division in any system of classification
There are 8 letters in CATEGORY: A C E G O R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATEGORY, to go: CATEGORY?
Rearrange the letters in CATEGORY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CATEGORY
6 letters out of CATEGORY
5 letters out of CATEGORY
4 letters out of CATEGORY
3 letters out of CATEGORY
2 letters out of CATEGORY
Contextual use of CATEGORY
What's nearby CATEGORY
Lookup in Wiki for CATEGORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATEGORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATEGORY"