Scrabble word: CATEGORY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATEGORY exist?
Definitions of CATEGORY in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
- A specifically defined division in a system of classification; a class.
- Aristotle’s modes of objective being, such as quality, quantity, or relation, that are inherent in everything.
- Kant’s modes of subjective understanding, such as singularity, universality, or particularity, that organize perceptions into knowledge.
- A basic logical type of philosophical conception in post-Kantian philosophy.
- noun - a division in any system of classification
There are 8 letters in CATEGORY: A C E G O R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATEGORY plus a wildcard: CATEGORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATEGORY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATEGORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.