Scrabble word: AMORPHOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMORPHOUS exist?
Definitions of AMORPHOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having no definite form or distinct shape
- adj - lacking the system or structure characteristic of living bodies
- adj - without real or apparent crystalline form
- Lacking definite form; shapeless.
- Of no particular type; anomalous.
- Lacking organization; formless.
- Lacking distinct crystalline structure.
There are 9 letters in AMORPHOUS: A H M O O P R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMORPHOUS plus a wildcard: AMORPHOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMORPHOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMORPHOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.