Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMOROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMOROUS exist?
Definitions of AMOROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - inclined toward or displaying love
- adj - expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
- Strongly attracted or disposed to love, especially sexual love.
- Indicative of love or sexual desire: an amorous glance.
- Of or associated with love: an amorous poem.
- Being in love; enamored: amorous of you since the day we met.
- adj - pertaining to love
There are 7 letters in AMOROUS: A M O O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMOROUS plus a wildcard: AMOROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMOROUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMOROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.