Scrabble word: HUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMP exist?
Definitions of HUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A rounded mass or protuberance, such as the fleshy structure on the back of a camel or of some cattle.
- A deformity of the back in human beings caused by an abnormal convex curvature of the upper spine.
- A low mound of earth; a hummock.
- A mountain range.
- A fit of depression; an emotional slump.
- To bend or round into a hump; arch.
- To exert (oneself).
- To carry, especially on the back.
- To engage in sexual intercourse with.
- To exert oneself.
- To hurry.
- To engage in sexual intercourse.
- verb - to arch into a hump (a rounded protuberance)
There are 4 letters in HUMP: H M P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMP plus a wildcard: HUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMP
Images for HUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.