Scrabble word: THUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMP exist?
Definitions of THUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- noun - a heavy blow with the hand
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - make a dull sound
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- A blow with a blunt object.
- The muffled sound produced by or as if by a blow with a blunt object; a thud.
- To beat with or as if with a blunt object so as to produce a muffled sound or thud.
- To beat soundly or thoroughly; drub.
- To hit or fall in such a way as to produce a thump; pound.
- To walk with heavy steps; stump.
- To throb audibly.
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound
There are 5 letters in THUMP: H M P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THUMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THUMP plus a wildcard: THUMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THUMP
Images for THUMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.