Scrabble word: THUMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does THUMP exist?
Definitions of THUMP in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy dull sound (as made by impact of heavy objects)
- noun - a heavy blow with the hand
- verb - move rhythmically
- verb - make a dull sound
- verb - hit hard with the hand, fist, or some heavy instrument
- A blow with a blunt object.
- The muffled sound produced by or as if by a blow with a blunt object; a thud.
- To beat with or as if with a blunt object so as to produce a muffled sound or thud.
- To beat soundly or thoroughly; drub.
- To hit or fall in such a way as to produce a thump; pound.
- To walk with heavy steps; stump.
- To throb audibly.
- verb - to strike so as to make a dull, heavy sound