Is IMPRESSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPRESSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- noun - an outward appearance
- noun - a clear and telling mental image
- noun - a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- noun - a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- noun - all the copies of a work printed at one time
- noun - (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster
- noun - an impressionistic portrayal of a person
- noun - the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another
- An effect, a feeling, or an image retained as a consequence of experience.
- A vague notion, remembrance, or belief: I have the impression that we have met once before.
- A mark produced on a surface by pressure.
- The act or process of impressing.
- All the copies of a publication printed at one time from the same set of type.
- A single copy of such a printing.
- A humorous imitation of the voice and mannerisms of a famous person done by an entertainer.
- An initial or single coat of color or paint.
- An imprint of the teeth and surrounding tissues, formed with a plastic material that hardens into a mold for use in making dentures, inlays, or plastic models.
There are 10 letters in IMPRESSION: E I I M N O P R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPRESSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPRESSION, to go: IMPRESSION?
Rearrange the letters in IMPRESSION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of IMPRESSION
9 letters out of IMPRESSION
8 letters out of IMPRESSION
7 letters out of IMPRESSION
6 letters out of IMPRESSION
5 letters out of IMPRESSION
4 letters out of IMPRESSION
3 letters out of IMPRESSION
2 letters out of IMPRESSION
Contextual use of IMPRESSION
What's nearby IMPRESSION
Lookup in Wiki for IMPRESSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPRESSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPRESSION"