Is EMISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of emitting
- noun - a substance that is emitted or released
- noun - the release of electrons from parent atoms
- noun - any of several bodily processes by which substances go out of the body
- noun - the occurrence of a flow of water (as from a pipe)
- The act or an instance of emitting.
- Something emitted.
- A substance discharged into the air, especially by an internal combustion engine.
- verb - to send forth
There are 8 letters in EMISSION: E I I M N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMISSION, to go: EMISSION?
Rearrange the letters in EMISSION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of EMISSION
7 letters out of EMISSION
6 letters out of EMISSION
5 letters out of EMISSION
4 letters out of EMISSION
3 letters out of EMISSION
2 letters out of EMISSION
Contextual use of EMISSION
What's nearby EMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for EMISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMISSION"