Is MISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun - an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- noun - a special assignment that is given to a person or group
- noun - the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun - a group of representatives or delegates
- A body of persons sent to conduct negotiations or establish relations with a foreign country.
- The business with which such a body of persons is charged.
- A permanent diplomatic office abroad.
- A body of experts or dignitaries sent to a foreign country.
- A body of persons sent to a foreign land by a religious organization, especially a Christian organization, to spread its faith or provide educational, medical, and other assistance.
- A mission established abroad.
- The district assigned to a mission worker.
- A building or compound housing a mission.
- An organization for carrying on missionary work in a territory.
- A Christian church or congregation with no cleric of its own that depends for support on a larger religious organization.
- A series of special Christian services for purposes of proselytizing.
- A welfare or educational organization established for the needy people of a district.
- A special assignment given to a person or group: an agent on a secret mission.
- A combat operation assigned to a person or military unit.
- An aerospace operation intended to carry out specific program objectives: a mission to Mars.
- An inner calling to pursue an activity or perform a service; a vocation.
- To send on a mission.
- To organize or establish a religious mission among or in.
- Of or relating to a mission.
- Of or relating to a style of architecture or furniture used in the early Spanish missions of California.
- Often Mission.
- verb - to send to perform a specific task
There are 7 letters in MISSION: I I M N O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISSION, to go: MISSION?
Rearrange the letters in MISSION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MISSION
6 letters out of MISSION
5 letters out of MISSION
4 letters out of MISSION
3 letters out of MISSION
2 letters out of MISSION
Contextual use of MISSION
What's nearby MISSION
Lookup in Wiki for MISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISSION"