Is REMISSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMISSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abatement in intensity or degree (as in the manifestations of a disease)
- noun - a payment of money sent to a person in another place
- noun - (law) the act of remitting (especially the referral of a law case to another court)
- noun - the act of absolving or remitting
- The act of remitting.
- A condition or period in which something is remitted.
- A lessening of intensity or degree; abatement.
- Abatement or subsiding of the symptoms of a disease.
- The period during which the symptoms of a disease abate or subside.
- Release, as from a debt, a penalty, or an obligation.
- Forgiveness; pardon.
There are 9 letters in REMISSION: E I I M N O R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REMISSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMISSION, to go: REMISSION?
Rearrange the letters in REMISSION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REMISSION
8 letters out of REMISSION
7 letters out of REMISSION
6 letters out of REMISSION
5 letters out of REMISSION
4 letters out of REMISSION
3 letters out of REMISSION
2 letters out of REMISSION
Contextual use of REMISSION
What's nearby REMISSION
Lookup in Wiki for REMISSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMISSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMISSION"