Is MEIOSIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEIOSIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) cell division that produces reproductive cells in sexually reproducing organisms
- noun - understatement for rhetorical effect (especially when expressing an affirmative by negating its contrary)
- The process of cell division in sexually reproducing organisms that reduces the number of chromosomes in reproductive cells, leading to the production of gametes in animals and spores in plants.
- Rhetorical understatement.
- adj - a type of cell division [n -OSES] : MEIOTIC
There are 7 letters in MEIOSIS: E I I M O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEIOSIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEIOSIS, to go: MEIOSIS?
Rearrange the letters in MEIOSIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEIOSIS
What's nearby MEIOSIS
Lookup in Wiki for MEIOSIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEIOSIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEIOSIS"