Is BARITONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARITONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male singer
- noun - the second lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the second lowest brass wind instrument
- adj - lower in range than tenor and higher than bass
- A male singer or voice with a range higher than a bass and lower than a tenor.
- A part written for a voice with such a range.
- Often used to modify another noun: baritone voices; baritone parts.
- noun - a male singing voice
There are 8 letters in BARITONE: A B E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARITONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARITONE, to go: BARITONE?
Rearrange the letters in BARITONE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BARITONE
7 letters out of BARITONE
6 letters out of BARITONE
5 letters out of BARITONE
4 letters out of BARITONE
3 letters out of BARITONE
2 letters out of BARITONE
Contextual use of BARITONE
What's nearby BARITONE
Lookup in Wiki for BARITONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARITONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARITONE"