Scrabble word: VITALITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITALITIES exist?
Definitions of VITALITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an energetic style
- noun - a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- noun - (biology) a hypothetical force (not physical or chemical) once thought by Henri Bergson to cause the evolution and development of organisms
- noun - the property of being able to survive and grow
- noun - exuberant physical strength or mental vigor
There are 10 letters in VITALITIES: A E I I I L S T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITALITIES plus a wildcard: VITALITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITALITIES
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITALITIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.