Scrabble word: PALISADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALISADE exist?
Definitions of PALISADE in dictionaries:
- noun - fortification consisting of a strong fence made of stakes driven into the ground
- verb - surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A fence of pales forming a defense barrier or fortification.
- One of the pales of such a fence.
- verb - to fortify with a heavy fence
There are 8 letters in PALISADE: A A D E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALISADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALISADE plus a wildcard: PALISADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALISADE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PALISADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.