Scrabble word: LIBERTIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBERTIES exist?
Definitions of LIBERTIES in dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from arbitrary exercise of authority: political independence
- noun - freedom of choice
- noun - personal freedom from servitude or confinement or oppression
- noun - leave granted to a sailor or naval officer
- noun - an act of undue intimacy
- adj - not subject to restriction or control
There are 9 letters in LIBERTIES: B E E I I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERTIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBERTIES plus a wildcard: LIBERTIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBERTIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBERTIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.