Scrabble word: INSOLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSOLATION exist?
Definitions of INSOLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - sudden prostration due to exposure to the sun or excessive heat
- noun - incident solar radiation
- noun - therapeutic exposure to sunlight
- The act or an instance of exposing to sunlight.
- Therapeutic exposure to sunlight.
- The solar radiation striking Earth or another planet.
- The rate of delivery of solar radiation per unit of horizontal surface.
There are 10 letters in INSOLATION: A I I L N N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSOLATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSOLATION plus a wildcard: INSOLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSOLATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSOLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.