Scrabble word: GYRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYRATION exist?
Definitions of GYRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- noun - the act of rotating in a circle or spiral
- The act of gyrating.
- Circular or spiral motion.
- Circular or spiral movement resembling that of a gyrating object: “increased volatility and unprecedented gyrations in interest rates” (Jack Egan).
- verb - to revolve or rotate
There are 8 letters in GYRATION: A G I N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GYRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GYRATION plus a wildcard: GYRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GYRATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GYRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.