Scrabble word: TYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYING exist?
Definitions of TYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of tying or binding things together
- noun - neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
- noun - a social or business relationship
- noun - equality of score in a contest
- noun - a horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
- noun - (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch
- noun - one of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
- noun - a cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied
- verb - to fasten with a cord or rope
There are 5 letters in TYING: G I N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TYING plus a wildcard: TYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYING
Images for TYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.