Scrabble word: FORTUITOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTUITOUS exist?
Definitions of FORTUITOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having no cause or apparent cause
- adj - occurring by happy chance
- Happening by accident or chance.
- Usage Problem.
- Happening by a fortunate accident or chance.
- In its best-established sense, fortuitous means “happening by accident or chance,” with no implication as to the desirability of the outcome: a fortuitous meeting may have either fortunate or unfortunate consequences.