Scrabble word: FORTUITOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTUITOUS exist?
Definitions of FORTUITOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having no cause or apparent cause
- adj - occurring by happy chance
- Happening by accident or chance.
- Usage Problem.
- Happening by a fortunate accident or chance.
- In its best-established sense, fortuitous means “happening by accident or chance,” with no implication as to the desirability of the outcome: a fortuitous meeting may have either fortunate or unfortunate consequences.
There are 10 letters in FORTUITOUS: F I O O R S T T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTUITOUS plus a wildcard: FORTUITOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTUITOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTUITOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.