Scrabble word: TORTUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTUOUS exist?
Definitions of TORTUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - not straightforward
- Having or marked by repeated turns or bends; winding or twisting: a tortuous road through the mountains.
- Not straightforward; circuitous; devious: a tortuous plot; tortuous reasoning.
- Highly involved; complex: tortuous legal procedures.
- adj - marked by repeated turns or bends
There are 8 letters in TORTUOUS: O O R S T T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORTUOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORTUOUS plus a wildcard: TORTUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORTUOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORTUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.