Scrabble word: TORTUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTUOUS exist?
Definitions of TORTUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - highly complex or intricate and occasionally devious
- adj - marked by repeated turns and bends
- adj - not straightforward
- Having or marked by repeated turns or bends; winding or twisting: a tortuous road through the mountains.
- Not straightforward; circuitous; devious: a tortuous plot; tortuous reasoning.
- Highly involved; complex: tortuous legal procedures.
- adj - marked by repeated turns or bends