Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORTUROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORTUROUS exist?
Definitions of TORTUROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - extremely painful
- Of, relating to, or causing torture.
- Twisted; strained.
There are 9 letters in TORTUROUS: O O R R S T T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORTUROUS plus a wildcard: TORTUROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORTUROUS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORTUROUS
- Evil torturous Titan Executioner Medieval Time Costume eBay
- Most torturous Methods of Execution
- ... Maggots.A Medieval Style torturous Death Jerrybrices Blog
- Riders to tackle torturous Corkscrew Climb then the frantic descent ...
- Planet Connections THE SLOW torturous LOVE AFFAIR OF STATEN ISLAND ...
- Sokushinbutsu The torturous Self Mummification of Buddhist Monks
- NSW Waratahs begin torturous slog back to the top News.com.au
- Maybe you have to have some kind of Social IQ to know when to shut ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.