Scrabble word: FURIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURIOUS exist?
Definitions of FURIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adj - marked by extreme anger
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- Full of or characterized by extreme anger; raging.
- Suggestive of extreme anger in action or appearance; fierce.
- adj - extremely angry
There are 7 letters in FURIOUS: F I O R S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURIOUS plus a wildcard: FURIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURIOUS
Images for FURIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.