Scrabble word: ENCOURAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCOURAGE exist?
Definitions of ENCOURAGE in dictionaries:
- verb - contribute to the progress or growth of
- verb - inspire with confidence
- verb - spur on
- To inspire with hope, courage, or confidence; hearten.
- To give support to; foster: policies designed to encourage private investment.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to impart courage, inspiration, and resolution to”: encouraged the student to enter the competition; played patriotic music to animate the troops; a visitor cheering the patient with his presence; was emboldened to sing for the guests; praise that heartened us; a half-time pep talk that inspirited the weary team.
There are 9 letters in ENCOURAGE: A C E E G N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCOURAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCOURAGE plus a wildcard: ENCOURAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCOURAGE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENCOURAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.