Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNEAGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNEAGER exist?
Definitions of UNEAGER in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking interest or spirit or animation
- adv - impatiently longing [adj -GERER, -GEREST] : EAGERLY
- n - a tidal flood
There are 7 letters in UNEAGER: A E E G N R U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNEAGER plus a wildcard: UNEAGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNEAGER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNEAGER
- Karthi states that he is not uneager to behave with new conductors now ...
- Cyclonus (Armada) - Teletraan I the Transformers Wiki - Fall of ...
- The Art of Racing in the Rain (Garth Stein) A bibliophiles h(e)aven
- ... uneager to go very far to assist people in certain circumstances
- Quartet History Page of the Holland Windmill Chorus Barbershop ...
- Jewish Issues Watchdog Jerusalem between the Green Line and the Blue ...
- Case-It Velcro Closure 2-inch 3-Ring Binder with Tab File Yellow ...
- ... uneager to field questions regarding all your outdoor projects
- Thankfully 300 came quickly and school was finally out for the day.