Scrabble word: UNDERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERAGE exist?
Definitions of UNDERAGE in dictionaries:
- adj - not of legal age
- adj - dependent by virtue of youth
- An amount, as of money or goods actually on hand, that falls short of the listed amount in records or books of account.
- A deficient amount; a shortfall.
- Below the customary or legal age, as for drinking or voting.
- noun - an insufficient supply or amount
There are 8 letters in UNDERAGE: A D E E G N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERAGE plus a wildcard: UNDERAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words