Scrabble word: ELIMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELIMINATE exist?
Definitions of ELIMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - terminate, end, or take out
- verb - do away with
- verb - kill in large numbers
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- verb - eliminate from the body
- verb - remove from a contest or race
- verb - remove (an unknown variable) from two or more equations
- To get rid of; remove: an effort to eliminate capital punishment; eliminated his enemies.
- To leave out or omit from consideration; reject.
- To remove from consideration by defeating, as in a contest.
- To excrete (bodily wastes).
There are 9 letters in ELIMINATE: A E E I I L M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELIMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELIMINATE plus a wildcard: ELIMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELIMINATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELIMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.