Scrabble word: ELECTRIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTRIFY exist?
Definitions of ELECTRIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - excite suddenly and intensely
- verb - charge (a conductor) with electricity
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- To produce electric charge on or in (a conductor).
- To wire or equip (a building, for example) for the use of electric power.
- To provide with electric power.
- To amplify (music) by electronic means.
- To thrill, startle greatly, or shock: a powerful performance that electrified the audience.
There are 9 letters in ELECTRIFY: C E E F I L R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTRIFY plus a wildcard: ELECTRIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTRIFY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTRIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.