Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CELERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CELERY exist?
Definitions of CELERY in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated herb with aromatic leaf stalks that are eaten raw or cooked
- noun - stalks eaten raw or cooked or used as seasoning
- A biennial European plant (Apium graveolens var.
- The crisp, thick leafstalks of this plant.
- The seedlike fruits of this plant used as a flavoring.
- noun - a plant with edible stalks
There are 6 letters in CELERY: C E E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CELERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CELERY plus a wildcard: CELERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CELERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CELERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.