Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CELERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CELERY exist?
Definitions of CELERY in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated herb with aromatic leaf stalks that are eaten raw or cooked
- noun - stalks eaten raw or cooked or used as seasoning
- A biennial European plant (Apium graveolens var.
- The crisp, thick leafstalks of this plant.
- The seedlike fruits of this plant used as a flavoring.
- n - a plant with edible stalks
There are 6 letters in CELERY: C E E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CELERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CELERY plus a wildcard: CELERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CELERY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CELERY
- Fiber is the Future Is celery Really a Nutritionally-Void Food
- Chinese celery - Chinese Food RecipesChinese Food CookingChinese ...
- Natural Fresh Enterprise celery
- celery - Best In Season
- celery - Foxy Fresh Produce
- celerys the latest culprit in a foodborne illness outbreak in Texas.
- Frozen chopped celery looks bad but it isnt My Mom Recycles
- celery is grown for its fibrous leaf stalks (petioles). The individual ...
- Recipe No 8 Braised celery Camel Community Supported Agriculture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.