Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECYCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECYCLE exist?
Definitions of RECYCLE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to repeat a cycle
- verb - use again after processing
- To put or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle in.
- To extract useful materials from (garbage or waste).
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in waste).
- To use again, especially to reprocess: recycle aluminum cans; recycle old jokes.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function: recycling old warehouses as condominiums.
- v - to process in order to extract useful materials
There are 7 letters in RECYCLE: C C E E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECYCLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECYCLE plus a wildcard: RECYCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECYCLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECYCLE
- recycle Pictures Images & Photos
- Marketing Content Can Be recycled Across Channels
- Plans to recycle more building waste Redhill Councillors - working ...
- Wardrobe Oxygen Going Green - Reduce Reuse recycle
- Learn to recycle more than bottles and cans
- Inspired to recycle Where To Dwells Blog
- Post-Carbon Living - Reduce Reuse Repair Respect recycle
- Reduce - Reuse - recycle...Re-organize
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.