Scrabble word: RECYCLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECYCLE exist?
Definitions of RECYCLE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to repeat a cycle
- verb - use again after processing
- To put or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle in.
- To extract useful materials from (garbage or waste).
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in waste).
- To use again, especially to reprocess: recycle aluminum cans; recycle old jokes.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function: recycling old warehouses as condominiums.
- verb - to process in order to extract useful materials