Scrabble word: RECYCLE
Is RECYCLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECYCLE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to repeat a cycle
- verb - use again after processing
- To put or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle in.
- To extract useful materials from (garbage or waste).
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in waste).
- To use again, especially to reprocess: recycle aluminum cans; recycle old jokes.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function: recycling old warehouses as condominiums.
- verb - to process in order to extract useful materials
There are 7 letters in RECYCLE: C C E E L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECYCLE
Click to search all anagrams of RECYCLE plus a wildcard: RECYCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECYCLE
Images for RECYCLE
Lookup in Wiki for RECYCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.