Scrabble word: CYCLE
Is CYCLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CYCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- noun - a periodically repeated sequence of events
- noun - the unit of frequency
- noun - a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - cause to go through a recurring sequence
- verb - pass through a cycle
- verb - ride a motorcycle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - recur in repeating sequences
- An interval of time during which a characteristic, often regularly repeated event or sequence of events occurs: Sunspots increase and decrease in intensity in an 11-year cycle.
- A single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon: A year constitutes a cycle of the seasons.
- A periodically repeated sequence of events: the cycle of birth, growth, and death; a cycle of reprisal and retaliation.
- The orbit of a celestial body.
- A long period of time; an age.
- The aggregate of traditional poems or stories organized around a central theme or hero: the Arthurian cycle.
- A series of poems or songs on the same theme: Schubert’s song cycles.
- A bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- A circular or whorled arrangement of flower parts such as those of petals or sepals.
- To occur in or pass through a cycle.
- To move in or as if in a cycle.
- To use in or put through a cycle: cycled the heavily soiled laundry twice; cycling the recruits through eight weeks of basic training.
- verb - to ride a bicycle
There are 5 letters in CYCLE: C C E L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLE
Click to search all anagrams of CYCLE plus a wildcard: CYCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLE
Images for CYCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.