Scrabble word: CYCLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLES exist?
Definitions of CYCLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- noun - a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- noun - a periodically repeated sequence of events
- noun - the unit of frequency
- noun - a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- verb - cause to go through a recurring sequence
- verb - pass through a cycle
- verb - ride a motorcycle
- verb - ride a bicycle
- verb - recur in repeating sequences
- verb - to ride a bicycle
There are 6 letters in CYCLES: C C E L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLES plus a wildcard: CYCLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLES
Images for CYCLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.