Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEYER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEYER exist?
Definitions of FEYER in dictionaries:
- adj - slightly insane
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- n - a crazy person
There are 5 letters in FEYER: E E F R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEYER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEYER plus a wildcard: FEYER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEYER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEYER
- JONATHAN feyer (Age 5 & 18)
- Echoes of Christmas features feyers piano with minimal rhythmic ...
- Stefan feyer - Geschftsfhrer - Maschinenbau & Betrie ... XING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.