Scrabble word: REFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLECT exist?
Definitions of REFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - manifest or bring back
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - show an image of
- verb - give evidence of a certain behavior
- verb - give evidence of the quality of
- To throw or bend back (light, for example) from a surface.
- To form an image of (an object); mirror: “Baseball reflects America’s history” (Roslyn A.
- To manifest as a result of one’s actions: Her work reflects intelligence.
- To bend back.
- To be bent back.
- To give back a likeness.
- To think seriously.
- To express carefully considered thoughts.
- To form or express carefully considered thoughts about: reflects on her country’s place in history.
- To give evidence of the qualities of (one): The hasty preparation of this report reflects on you.
- To give evidence that (one) has acted in a given way: The excuses you gave reflect disappointingly on you.
- verb - to turn or throw back from a surface