Scrabble word: REFLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLECT exist?
Definitions of REFLECT in dictionaries:
- verb - manifest or bring back
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - show an image of
- verb - give evidence of a certain behavior
- verb - give evidence of the quality of
- To throw or bend back (light, for example) from a surface.
- To form an image of (an object); mirror: “Baseball reflects America’s history” (Roslyn A.
- To manifest as a result of one’s actions: Her work reflects intelligence.
- To bend back.
- To be bent back.
- To give back a likeness.
- To think seriously.
- To express carefully considered thoughts.
- To form or express carefully considered thoughts about: reflects on her country’s place in history.
- To give evidence of the qualities of (one): The hasty preparation of this report reflects on you.
- To give evidence that (one) has acted in a given way: The excuses you gave reflect disappointingly on you.
- verb - to turn or throw back from a surface
There are 7 letters in REFLECT: C E E F L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLECT plus a wildcard: REFLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.