Scrabble word: REFLECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLECTS exist?
Definitions of REFLECTS in dictionaries:
- verb - manifest or bring back
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - show an image of
- verb - give evidence of a certain behavior
- verb - give evidence of the quality of
- verb - to turn or throw back from a surface
There are 8 letters in REFLECTS: C E E F L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLECTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLECTS plus a wildcard: REFLECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.