Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREACHES exist?
Definitions of BREACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- noun - an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- v - to break through
There are 8 letters in BREACHES: A B C E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREACHES plus a wildcard: BREACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREACHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREACHES
- Cyber insurance with data breach response services offers healthcare ...
- Privacy breaches Obligations and Pending Changes to PIPEDA (Video ...
- Measure Mob Privacy Laws Data breaches Oh My
- ... electronic voting machines vulnerable to security breaches Appel says
- ... showing locations of places and levee breaches discussed in article
- ... breaches of Past Year Security_breaches TriplePoint Newsroom
- Biggest Security breaches - The Daily Beast
- ... spam from Travelodge and York Auction Centre breaches of security
- No tender breaches in New GPC contract award Ramsammy
- Holt County Levee breaches Force Evacuation Of Big Lake Village St ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.