Scrabble word: BREACHES
Is BREACHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BREACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- noun - an opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- noun - a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- verb - act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- verb - make an opening or gap in
- verb - to break through
There are 8 letters in BREACHES: A B C E E H R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREACHES
Click to search all anagrams of BREACHES plus a wildcard: BREACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREACHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.