Scrabble word: BACKBONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKBONES exist?
Definitions of BACKBONES in dictionaries:
- noun - a central cohesive source of support and stability
- noun - fortitude and determination
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - the part of a network that connects other networks together
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 9 letters in BACKBONES: A B B C E K N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKBONES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKBONES plus a wildcard: BACKBONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKBONES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKBONES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.