Scrabble word: BACKBONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BACKBONE exist?
Definitions of BACKBONE in dictionaries:
- noun - a central cohesive source of support and stability
- noun - fortitude and determination
- noun - the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- noun - the part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- noun - the part of a network that connects other networks together
- The vertebrate spine or spinal column.
- Something, such as the keel of a ship, that resembles a backbone in appearance or position.
- A main support or major sustaining factor: the backbone of a thesis.
- Strength of character; determination: displayed grit and backbone in facing adversity.
- adj - the vertebral column [n -S] : SPINED
There are 8 letters in BACKBONE: A B B C E K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BACKBONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BACKBONE plus a wildcard: BACKBONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BACKBONE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BACKBONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.