Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NABOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NABOB exist?
Definitions of NABOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a governor in India during the Mogul empire
- noun - a wealthy man (especially one who made his fortune in the Orient)
- A governor in India under the Mogul Empire.
- A person of wealth and prominence.
- adj - one who becomes rich and prominent [n -S] : NABOBISH
There are 5 letters in NABOB: A B B N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NABOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NABOB plus a wildcard: NABOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NABOB
Images for NABOB
- nabob coffees composite paperboard canister has a 37 percent smaller ...
- nabob Coffee Co.
- nabob coffee composite paperboard package weighs 30 percent less and ...
- Free nabob Coffee
- TASSIMO - nabob Latte 16 T Discs
- HMS nabob damaged
- nabob Merchandising Materials
- FileDeath of the nabob of the Carnatic by Paul Philipoteaux.jpg ...
- nabob Pure Allspice Tin
- HMS nabob Celt Photographic