Scrabble word: NABOB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NABOB exist?
Definitions of NABOB in dictionaries:
- noun - a governor in India during the Mogul empire
- noun - a wealthy man (especially one who made his fortune in the Orient)
- A governor in India under the Mogul Empire.
- A person of wealth and prominence.
- adj - one who becomes rich and prominent [n -S] : NABOBISH
There are 5 letters in NABOB: A B B N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NABOB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NABOB plus a wildcard: NABOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NABOB
Images for NABOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.