Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NABOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NABOBS exist?
Definitions of NABOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - a governor in India during the Mogul empire
- noun - a wealthy man (especially one who made his fortune in the Orient)
- adj - one who becomes rich and prominent [n -S] : NABOBISH
There are 6 letters in NABOBS: A B B N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NABOBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NABOBS plus a wildcard: NABOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NABOBS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NABOBS
- complications laparoscopic surgery pubmed
- Nattering nabobs Of Negativity Know your GOP 2012 Presidential ...
- Word for the Day FRiday June 15 2012 - Naif
- Reform Act of 1832
- In 2001 I spent the summer in Barrie Ontario hanging out at the ...
- Town Square Exiles - Shelby full of Race
- Reload Repeal Walker
- Sayajirao III Gaekwad maharaja av Baroda fotografert i 1919
- Download Desi Arnaz singing I Love Lucy
- Who is the archetypal Republican. What is the Platonic ideal of a ...