Scrabble word: ALIENATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIENATING exist?
Definitions of ALIENATING in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
- verb - transfer property or ownership
- verb - make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
- adj - causing hostility or loss of friendliness
- verb - to make indifferent or unfriendly
There are 10 letters in ALIENATING: A A E G I I L N N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIENATING plus a wildcard: ALIENATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIENATING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALIENATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.