Is PROPAGATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPAGATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- noun - the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- noun - the movement of a wave through a medium
- Multiplication or increase, as by natural reproduction.
- The process of spreading to a larger area or greater number; dissemination.
- The act or process of propagating, especially the process by which a disturbance, such as the motion of electromagnetic or sound waves, is transmitted through a medium such as air or water.
There are 11 letters in PROPAGATION: A A G I N O O P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPAGATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPAGATION, to go: PROPAGATION?
Rearrange the letters in PROPAGATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of PROPAGATION
9 letters out of PROPAGATION
8 letters out of PROPAGATION
7 letters out of PROPAGATION
6 letters out of PROPAGATION
5 letters out of PROPAGATION
4 letters out of PROPAGATION
3 letters out of PROPAGATION
2 letters out of PROPAGATION
Contextual use of PROPAGATION
What's nearby PROPAGATION
Lookup in Wiki for PROPAGATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPAGATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPAGATION"