Is AGITPROP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGITPROP in various dictionaries:
- noun - political propaganda (especially communist propaganda) communicated via art and literature and cinema
- Communist-oriented political propaganda disseminated especially through literature, drama, art, or music.
- The means or vehicle, such as a government department or a state-controlled press, by which such propaganda is disseminated.
- Often used to modify another noun: a massive agitprop campaign; agitprop filmmaking.
- noun - pro-Communist propaganda
There are 8 letters in AGITPROP: A G I O P P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGITPROP
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGITPROP, to go: AGITPROP?
Rearrange the letters in AGITPROP and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of AGITPROP
6 letters out of AGITPROP
5 letters out of AGITPROP
4 letters out of AGITPROP
3 letters out of AGITPROP
2 letters out of AGITPROP
Contextual use of AGITPROP
What's nearby AGITPROP
Lookup in Wiki for AGITPROP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGITPROP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGITPROP"