Is POSITIVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POSITIVER in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.
- adj - persuaded of
- adj - involving advantage or good
- adj - indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen
- adj - formally laid down or imposed
- adj - impossible to deny or disprove
- adj - of or relating to positivism
- adj - reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion
- adj - greater than zero
- adj - having a positive charge
- adj - marked by excessive confidence
- adj - absolutely confident
- noun - a quantity greater than zero
There are 9 letters in POSITIVER: E I I O P R S T V
To search all scrabble anagrams of POSITIVER, to go: POSITIVER?
Rearrange the letters in POSITIVER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of POSITIVER
8 letters out of POSITIVER
7 letters out of POSITIVER
6 letters out of POSITIVER
5 letters out of POSITIVER
4 letters out of POSITIVER
3 letters out of POSITIVER
2 letters out of POSITIVER
Contextual use of POSITIVER
What's nearby POSITIVER
Lookup in Wiki for POSITIVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POSITIVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POSITIVER"